Crazy Fireball

Suspened for not paying...?

Aide Toontown

Une erreur de paiement est survenue

Il y a eu un problème de paiement avec votre abonnement. Votre échéance n'a pas été payée et votre compte Toontown a été suspendu.

Si vous vous êtes abonné(e) il y a quelques jours seulement, il se peut que nous n'ayons pas encore reçu votre paiement. Ceci arrive parfois si vous avez fourni les mauvaises informations de facturation ou si la transaction a été refusée par votre banque en raison d'un crédit insuffisant ou d'un blocage de votre compte pour des raisons de sécurité.

Si vous êtes abonné(e) depuis un certain temps, votre carte est peut-être arrivée à expiration depuis votre dernier paiement et nous n'avons pas pu vous facturer.

Pas d'inquiètudes, vos Toons sont en sécurité ! Dès que nous recevrons votre paiement, vous pourrez jouer à nouveau.

Que dois-je faire maintenant ?

Allez dans Mon compte et cliquez sur Mes abonnements et paiements et Mes outils de paiement pour vérifier que les informations de votre outil de paiement sont exactes et les corriger si besoin. Si vous pensez que tout est en ordre, contactez votre banque ou PayPal.

Pour changer votre outil de paiement, merci de suivre les étapes suivantes :

1. Allez dans Mon compte, enregistrez une nouvelle carte de crédit/débit ou un nouveau compte PayPal dans Mes outils de paiement et définissez-le/la Par défaut.

2. Dans Mes abonnements et paiements définissez ce nouvel outil de paiement pour votre abonnement en cours et n'oubliez pas d'enregistrer les changements.

3. Essayez de vous connecter à nouveau au jeu dans 12 heures. Si vous continuez à avoir des problèmes, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Is that disneys new thing? If you dont pay your suspened..?

Toontown helps

An error of payment occurred

There was a problem of payment with your subscription. Your expiry was not paid and your Toontown account was suspended.

If you subscribed (E) a few days ago only, it may be that we did not receive your payment yet. This arrives sometimes if you provided bad information of invoicing or if the transaction were refused by your bank because of an insufficient credit or a blocking of your account for safety reasons.

If you are subscribed (E) for a certain time, your chart perhaps expired since your last payment and we could not invoice you.

No concerns, your Toons are in safety! As soon as we receive your payment, you will be able to play again.

What do I have to make now?

Go in My account and click on My subscriptions and payments and My tools for payment to check that information of your tool for payment is exact and to correct them if need be. If you think that all is in order, contact your bank or PayPal.

To change your tool for payment, thank you to follow the following stages:

1. Go in My account, record a new credit card/flow or a new PayPal account in My tools for payment and define to it /la By defect.

2. In My subscriptions and payments define this new tool for payment for your subscription in progress and do not forget to record the changes.

3. Try to again connect you to the play in 12 hours. If you continue to have problems, do not hesitate to contact us.

Edited by !*(CF)*!

Achievements

Uh its in french,I don't know THAT much french.Well since i can't read it and noone can translate it I guess we don't have a clue :wacko:

~Milkshake

Dominodawg    0

So if our not a member you get suspended? Now they getting really messed up....

But yeah I dunno what it means.

Edited by Firework Cat

Kiim    242

i cant read that... i dont understand XD!

but they can close your account if you dont pay

when i unsubscribed from toontown they said that if i dont re subscribe in 6 months they will close my acc.. luckely i subscribed again after 3 months

hope that helps,

kim..xx

Edited by l.x.l = Kimz = l.x.l

Achievements

OH NOES!They are gonna suspend brownie! I can't handle that!TO TEH PHONE!No not to call disney,TO CALL ME FRIEND! :D

~Milkshake

Arisn    0

No, when there's a payment problem, it doesn't let you play until it's solved. It happened to me. :P

Achievements

Its acctually sort of reasnable. When you have a free trial that wouldn't be a problem.. I assume you had previously paid for that account right? They're just making sure you aren't "stealing" game time, thus suspending your account. They probably could just take away the member privalages, but then you'd already have the gags, the laffs, and everything else that members get and free members don't.

Achievements

Arisn    0
Its acctually sort of reasnable. When you have a free trial that wouldn't be a problem.. I assume you had previously paid for that account right? They're just making sure you aren't "stealing" game time, thus suspending your account. They probably could just take away the member privalages, but then you'd already have the gags, the laffs, and everything else that members get and free members don't.

You can have all that when you've previously paid. It's when you've had a payment problem, they won't let you have it until they get the money.

Achievements

McBlack    0

If you're going to stop using the full game, you have to call them up to cancel it.

Achievements

Goshi    0

No. I found a way to cancel it from the website but it's a small link at the bottom of a page, lost in the website :P

-Droopy-    0

My mom called Toontown, but they say your subscription ends only when your credit card expires...

My mom called Toontown, but they say your subscription ends only when your credit card expires...

There is an option to pay per year or by month. (Last time I checked anyway.) They probablly take the money assuming you're still paying, unless you personally cancle the account or get banned.

Achievements

I understand it in french and english yayz me! :D But i think like said you have to call them in person my cousin got it ended with no problems.(Not King Fireball for those of you who know him another cousin)

-Christo
Edited by !~*Christo*~!

Eh bien, thats muets. Darn vous, toontown! Darn vous!

MUAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Edited by White Shadow

~Kit    0

well,thanks to my stupid test account,whenever i try to subscride it says:sorry,it is not avialible on this sever,its avialible on our live server Play Toontown.i used my same username and password(crazycat told me to)its probebly my username and/or passowrd hats causing the problem

BunBun    0

It's not suspended in the sense that you're thinking. Suspended actually means to stop or put something on hold temporarily. Also keep in mind that this is a completely different language that you're originally dealing with, and the words they use to convey something are not going to be the same ones that we would use. The same goes with any language.

All that letter says is that there was a billing problem and that they didn't recieve payment so the account has been suspended (meaning unaccessible until it is paid, not suspended as in you got in trouble).

Luccie    0
No fair i only started learning french two years ago bunbun's french is better. :lol:

-Christo

BunBun lives in Canada you see, and in Canada, a good part of the population speaks French :D.

And it is fair. BunBun is like, 92 or something, and you're about 10 billion years younger that that. It's expected she know much more than you :P.

Achievements

BunBun lives in Canada you see, and in Canada, a good part of the population speaks French :D.

And it is fair. BunBun is like, 92 or something, and you're about 10 billion years younger that that. It's expected she know much more than you :P.

>_< Not only do i LIVE in Canada but i was BORN there...I said that this was my second year because i moved to the US because im also a citizan there because of my grand-father but then i moved back 2 and 1\2 years ago.

-Christo

Edited by Daydream

BunBun    0

I don't live in the French speaking areas of Canada though. I speak French because my parents are from the French speaking parts of Canada and I grew up hearing/speaking it.