Sign in to follow this  
Goshi

French Toontown closing

Crazy Comet    1
Since the account server of other TT versions is separated from the US/UK Server, your US/UK toons will be fine.

It might not be as simple, if they close the game server, why bother keeping accounts going there?

Goshi    0

Toons will stay on UK I think. They'll not delete or close accounts, they'll just stop game, account, download and website servers.

Actually, French players are in VIP mode (play for free but no chat available) and as you noticed, you still can play as usual in the uk game with chat.

Ps : Coucou :P

Crazy Comet    1

Let's see how this will turn out to be, I really hope what I fear will not come true (losing my biggest toons).

But I don't see how this can work accounting wise, yes, as of today I can play as usual on UK, it's because nothing has been done to the account yet (my guess is they simply turn off the SF feature for everyone on TT FR), but once I get the refund for the unused months as specified, I will be a member without a subscription.

How someone without a subscription can play normally on any server?

Unless they allowed me to renew my French subscription on the UK site, which is not possible so far, last year while doing so I got a currency conflict and had the account blocked for weeks.

...Putting toons on hold :(

PS : Saaaalut !

You are talking about your UK toons that you are playing upon your french userid + passwords, right?

Well if I were you and you want to save these toons, then just create a proper account on UK, and ask for a toon transfer. Submit userid and password of your french account, so that they know where to take it from and also provide the new userid and master password of the account where to transfer to. Don't forget to mention if you are having SF and gardening too, and don't mention the userid comes from a french account. Include the toon names if you like and give a reason like "I want my kids to play on a seperate account". Mail with subject "toon transfer request" to help@toontown.co.uk.

Doing that will make sure you can continue to play the toons even when the french accounts cannot be paid for anymore.

cu,

Fräulein Trixie

°¿°

justinGFX    0
Well if they would it would save alot of resourses.....If you can connect al the disney TT servers togther making One globe game it would make it a place more fun and intersting as well. Other online games as well do this as well....... Mind you law and regualtions within different countries play a role in this as well. If its allowed to happen. Its silly to have different regions of the world with their own server and worlds. Its a waste of human/monies resources............Disney is cutting buget . BTW Disney's purchase of Marvel Entertainment might be one reason why this happened......

Honestly, what resources? Not everyone speaks English, anyways.

Abo    0

I am no expert and i dont go around trying to look like one.........have a nice day :rolleyes: