Cool Lefty Electrobrains

MotM September 2010

motmsep10.png

[imgleft]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/8749/monkeyluversspriteff4.gif[/imgleft][imgright]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3844/loopysspritery2.png[/imgright]During her time here at TTK, .Artistic::Coleheart. has not spent much time as an active ToonTown player. However, she has spent some time in the RPG forum & some time writing stories. But, most of her time has been spent in the graphics forums. from mid 2007 with a shop for toon pics such as the ones shown here...

To the absolutely amazing anime art she now does...

naomixaitowedding.png

rrrr.png

The graphics she does makes her very popular in Pictures & Graphics forum & in the Artists Guild.

In fact, I spent so long looking through her amazing art that it distracted me from actually researching for this post. Therefore, it got so late that I didnt have the time to find any worthy quotes from her. This I apologise for, but I hope you all understand.

Congratulations to

.Artistic::Coleheart.

ToonTask Member of the Month September 2010

Achievements

Petite    0

Congrats Coleheart! Your art is simply AMAZING! :) You really deserve it! :celebrate:

Edited by Petite

Achievements

Wow. o.o I thought I'd never get this...When I first came to the topic I kinda scrolled right past main bit there and then was like "Wait...what?" -scroll back up- ...O.O

I'm surprised, but happy! Thank you very much! ♥ ^0^

(And what makes this even more awesome is that I get MOTM the same month that Bloody Spade has its first birthday. Heheh. And again, thanks guys! ^^)

Edited by .Artistic::ColeHeart.

Achievements

shaquaiL    0

Congrats (:

I was waiting for you to win this, haha.

Achievements

CL-Stormy    38

Grats!! You have great drawing skills. Welcome to the club :]

Achievements

Ted    1
thumbsup.gif OK I would say: Oh My Gosh CONGRATS! and all that, but this congrats is special, so I aint gonna even say congrats :D :D :D

Achievements

Saiide    0

Ahhhhhhh, congrats! You definitely deserve it. LOVE your art, hope I can get that good P:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Pokepuff    0

One thing I have to say is.... why didn't she get this earlier? xD

Anyways, congratulations Coleheart, obviously, I think you deserve this, A LOT. :)

Achievements