Crazy Spotty Beaniecrumbs

Do you play TT france?

Do you play TT france?   35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play TT france?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's TT france?

i want to i need link

Okay, go to the forum "Toontast network" and under "Français" there is a adress to TT france. u need to copy the adress to the adress bar on top of the window. u can use any adress beow because it links to the same website.

Edited by ~#Crazy Spotty Beaniecrumbs#~

I am a member of it. XD Ziggy my main toon is now 58 laff. Her gags are better than my 60 laff on the UK/US server. =,

Achievements

ray drop    0
  1. Essai Gratiut means Free trial on the upper righe corner.
  2. utilisateur means username
  3. passe means Password.
  4. Check the box next to the blue words.

ok thanks but i am have my paasword and name just need to get past the words parts befor you play

Yes, I'm getting a full account maybe today or tomorrow. I can only understand short words and phrases, though.

Yes, I'm getting a full account maybe today or tomorrow. I can only understand short words and phrases, though.

Offtopic-ish - Oooh I've been wondering if there will be another English speaking person registering for a full account. Wanna sfs on the French server

Achievements

Shadow_Moon    0

I may do a free trial. :) I'm pretty good at French so maybe...

-Clicks a few links- If I beg my folks I could do a full. Darn it! I don't have Euros.

Edited by Shadow_Moon

I may do a free trial. :) I'm pretty good at French so maybe...

-Clicks a few links- If I beg my folks I could do a full. Darn it! I don't have Euros.

You don't need euros. You can use any currency, it's automaticly converted through your credit card.

Achievements

Offtopic-ish - Oooh I've been wondering if there will be another English speaking person registering for a full account. Wanna sfs on the French server

Sure, I'll PM you a code.

Daffy    10

The page won't load on my computer.. plus I'm in US and don't understand a word in french lol

Achievements