Sign in to follow this  
Melly

ToonTown Français

Melly    0

How many people play it here? Next year I'm taking French as a class and I think ToonTown France would help my french.

Goshi    0

I played french TT but now it's like a ...... desert. There is no more toons since december, when disney bought the french TT game. All french toons are now on the Uk game because they can play for free (with a french account we can play to the UK game) :whistling:

There is something like 100 Toons on all district, impossible to do a VP, CFO or other stuff.

Edited by Cesar Superpop

All french toons are now on the Uk game because they can play for free (with a french account we can play to the UK game) :whistling:
It's also the other way round: With a valid UK login you can play the French game for free. It's always great to see Cashbot HQ with € Symbol instead of $.

post-223-1172763855_thumb.jpg

cu,

Fräulein Trixie

°¿°

Goshi    0

Oooh, Tifoune meumeu, it's my best Toontown non-secret friend, and i know betatoon and roberto too :).

It's always great to see Cashbot HQ with a € Symbol instead of $.

Yes :D.

Anyway, happy to see you on the french TT game Fräulein Trixie.

Goshi    0
Wait, so I can log into TT France using my UK Username and password?

Yes you can and will have full acces

Anyway, happy to see you on the french TT game Fräulein Trixie.

Sorry, I am not in there anyway, I even have trouble finding spare time to play the English game at all. I just know that opportunity from others who keep on lurking in there from time to time.

cu,

Fräulein Trixie

°¿°