Sign in to follow this  
T3h M33pst3r

Ziggy's First VP Victory

Ziggy, my French toon just finished her first VP victory and I finally figured out how to stun. I'll be honest, it was one of the best VPs i've had in ages. We had absolutely no over 86, I was the highest, the lowest was 54. Only one went sad but it was on the other side so I didn't see.

Stunning has been a problem alot in the French VPs i've been in, i'm not very good at stunning myself and not many of the toons here can do close range stunning.

The worst part was when one 74 laffer kept sounding my lures leaving a row of level 10-12 skellies to attack our side but no one on our side died.

I didn't get much pictures though, I know it isn't really much but I thought it was pretty good considering we were all low level suits. :finger: Hehe.

post-8842-1195403818_thumb.jpg

post-8842-1195403853_thumb.jpg

Achievements

Yay, a reply! <3

I only play since I have nothing better to do and UK get us free... and I can pretend i'm practising French.

Achievements

Ziggy, my French toon just finished her first VP victory and I finally figured out how to stun. I'll be honest, it was one of the best VPs i've had in ages. We had absolutely no over 86, I was the highest, the lowest was 54. Only one went sad but it was on the other side so I didn't see.

Stunning has been a problem alot in the French VPs i've been in, i'm not very good at stunning myself and not many of the toons here can do close range stunning.

The worst part was when one 74 laffer kept sounding my lures leaving a row of level 10-12 skellies to attack our side but no one on our side died.

I didn't get much pictures though, I know it isn't really much but I thought it was pretty good considering we were all low level suits. :finger: Hehe.

Way to go! :dance:

Is it hard to understand what they are saying? Or do you memorize it. :bleh:

~Angel Boy :angel2:

^ Most of the phrases I can translate myself but I usually just go by the positioning of the word on the list compared to the UK/US one.

Yeah I usually have nothing better to do. :lol:

Achievements

That's awesome! Congrats'! I would probably get mixed up with the buttons if I tried that. :wacko:

Same here. Learning different languges seem difficult.

~Angel Boy :angel2:

Cool... What's the difference betweent the UK and US games? Are they like, different in some words, or just in different locations of the servers?

Cool... What's the difference betweent the UK and US games? Are they like, different in some words, or just in different locations of the servers?

Nope, they're the same server just different loggins.

Achievements

(Sorry for the bump!)

Congrats! I'm currently learning french this year and I am playing on a french toontown free account and it is very confusing LOL