Little Spotty

You can color your house?!?!

Little Spotty    124

I'm not a member, and I can't read french, but I used a translator and i told me pretty much all i need to know, even if it isn't that good of one lol.

frttnv4.png

All I know is it says somthing about decorating your house? It was on the bottom of a page in French TT. Can you decorate your house?

L8r!

-Spotty AKA Nub

Edited by Little Spotty

Achievements

Bee Gee    2

Rofl, The only thing I can read is "Toon" and "super cool" :P. That sounds pretty cool though :D.

Duchess Bugs AKA Noob

Edited by Duchess Bugs

Little Spotty    124

It's called SDL or somthing. Here is what the Translation said:

Dècore your house Toon and fill your closet of great clothing cool
lol, I know it is a bad translation but you can tell what it says :o I don't know if it is right or not, I just wonderd if you can Decorate your house :D

L8r!

-Spotty AKA Nub

Achievements

jared!    28

It means you can decorate your toon's house and add clothes to your closet, you can't colour it, which stinks

Achievements

Whatever it is, it's super cool!

that made me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

this is cool! finally i can ahve my house the color i want it!

wel maybe... theres a chance...

yes!

jared!    28
It means you can decorate your toon's house and add clothes to your closet, you can't colour it, which stinks

Achievements

justinGFX    0

Actually, when you choose your toon, the space it's made in changes the house color. Say your main toon is in the red square of the beginning, you get a teal house.

Rainstar    1

It means "Decorate your toon home and fill your cupboard of cool great clothes."

Achievements

Fat Murky    0
Actually, when you choose your toon, the space it's made in changes the house color. Say your main toon is in the red square of the beginning, you get a teal house.

It means you get a redish/pinkish house ^.^ My toon is in the red square, and it has the redish/pinkish house :o

capuum    61

OF corse it'd not just be cool it'd be awsome!

Photo

Achievements

Arisn    0

It would be cool if we could colour our house!

But it might mean that they can now decorate their houses like we can, if which is true

I'll take over Disney so everyone can colour their houses.

:P

Achievements

BunBun    0

It says decorate your toon house and fill your closet with super cool clothes. You guys can already do all that, they're referring to Clarabelle's cattlelog. The other language versions are all identical to ours, and the updates are all in the same order as ours. They're not getting anything we don't already have.

Little Spotty    124

It says decorate your toon house and fill your closet with super cool clothes. You guys can already do all that, they're referring to Clarabelle's cattlelog. The other language versions are all identical to ours, and the updates are all in the same order as ours. They're not getting anything we don't already have.

Do you know why the house is multi-colored in the picture?

Well, they're house is different colors on the picture.

Their xD I don't like when people Get They're, Their, and There confuzzled >:o!

L8r!

-Spotty AKA Nub

Achievements

Im In Quebec An IK French(Not That Well But PROBABLY More Than A Lot Of PPL On TTK.)

It Says You Can Color Your House And Put "Super Cool" Clothes On Your Toon Now.

-Christo

Edited by !~*Christo*~!